Open Office Hours
With Vidar Andersen. For free. Every Wednesday. Book here.
Here is how to reach me, Vidar Andersen, for questions, feedback and advice. Find a free slot that fits your schedule in the calendar below and book it.
“[…] one of the most important persons in the German startup scene.” - Wirtschafts Woche
IMPORTANT - READ THIS FIRST:
- NOTE if you will be there IN PERSON or BY SKYPE when you book (You can imagine why - one requires the physical presence of both sides in the same location simultaneously - obviously.)
- The Open Office Hours are for Startup Entrepreneurs, Corporate Intrapreneurs & Students and held either physically in my office at Speditionsstr. 15a in Düsseldorf OR remotely by Skype.
- My Skype is “blacktar” (Just add me, no need to ask first)
- YOU call at the time of your slot - If you don’t call, your time goes to the next in line (Think about all the other people like you waiting for an Office Hour)
- SAVE THE DATE TO YOUR CALENDAR (Be lazy - this booking system provides you with a digital calendar item for a reason; use it! It takes a special kind of person to mess up an appointment that you should have saved to your calendar, giving you automatic reminders - with time zone adjustment included. Don’t be that person.)
- If you cannot make it, let me know in advance (Think about all the other people in the waiting line that you would steal time from if you don’t. Don’t be that kind of person. I keep a list.)
- READ THE FAQ BELOW before booking (Save time & use the Office Hour more efficiently)
- You can book as many slots you want or need - you do not have to ask (Entrepreneurs ask for forgiveness, not permission)
I’ve been providing free feedback, advice, (and raining on parades) for over 1.000 - a thousand and still counting - founders since 2007.
What started as private conversations over coffee referred to me by friends and friends of friends is now available to anyone, anywhere. For more information about me, see vidarandersen.com or just Google me.
- Wondering if you’re doing things right, read this first.
- Whatever you do, take this course first. (It’s free. It will open your eyes. It’s awesome. You’ll thank me for it later.)
- So you think talking to customers is hard, read this list of resources to help you first.
- So you and your co-founders have no vesting arranged - and right now you’re asking yourself “what the hell is vesting and why should I care?”, read this first.
- Want to know what investors are looking for, see this first.
- Want to how to pitch your startup to investors, watch this first.
- Wondering why the hell I’m doing this for free for you when well-known companies pay me good money for just minutes of my time, the short answer is it’s the right thing to do. It’s Karma. The longer answer you can read in an interview here.
- If you are doing a social/local/mobile/discovery kind of app, read this first.