Open Office Hours
Here is how to most easily and comfortably reach Vidar Andersen for questions, feedback and advice.
Find a free slot that fits your schedule in the calendar below on this page and book it.
For more information about Vidar, see vidarandersen.com or just google him.
IMPORTANT - READ THIS FIRST:
- The Open Office Hours are for Startup Entrepreneurs, Corporate Intrapreneurs & Students and held either physically at Startplatz or remotely by Skype.
- YOU MUST NOTE if you will be there IN PERSON or BY SKYPE in the notes when you book (don't be an idiot)
- Vidar's Skype ID is "blacktar" (don't be an idiot - just add him, don't ask)
- YOU call at the time of your slot - If you don't call, your time goes to the next in line (don't be an idiot)
- SAVE THE DATE TO YOUR CALENDAR (don't be an idiot - this booking system provides you with a digital calendar item for a reason; ADD IT)
- If you cannot make it, LET HIM KNOW IN ADVANCE (don't be an asshole)
- READ THE FAQ BELOW before booking (don't be an idiot)
You can book as many slots you want or need - you DO NOT have to ask (entrepreneurs ask for forgiveness, not permission)
Vidar has been providing free feedback and advice to over a half thousand - and counting - startup founders since 2007.
What started as private conversations over coffee referred to him by friends and friends of friends is now available to anyone, anywhere: Book an Open Office session with Vidar FOR FREE and absolutely no strings attached, in-person at STARTPLATZ Dusseldorf or over Skype.
ATTENTION: The in-person Office Hours are held at STARTPLATZ DUESSELDORF, Speditionstr.15a
- Wondering if you're doing things right, read THIS first.
- Whatever you do, take THIS course first. (It's free. It will open your eyes. It's awesome. You'll thank me for it later.)
- So you think talking to customers is hard, read THIS list of resources to help you first.
- So you and your co-founders have no vesting arranged - and right now you're asking yourself "what the hell is vesting and why should I care?", read THIS first.
- Want to know what investors are looking for, read THIS first.
- Want to how to pitch your startup to investors, read THIS first.
- Wondering why the hell Andersen is doing this for free for you when well-known companies pay him thousands for just minutes of his time, the short answer is "it's the right thing to do. It's Karma" - the longer answer from 2014 you can read in an interview HERE.
- If you are doing a social/local/mobile/discovery kind of app, read THIS first.